Due to maintaince to prepare for the SOM update, the Starship section will likely be showing errors for the next 2 days.
Player > Class > Archetypes > Starwright
Starfinder Character Operations Manual p.107
The Starforgers are a guild famous for working with starmetals.
Based out of Absalom Station, their skill at weaving starmetal
into their work is famous across the galaxy, and they’re often at
the forefront of starmetal research and development. For more
on starmetals, see pages 66–67 of Starfinder Armory.
Alternate Class Features
The starwright archetype grants an alternate class feature at 6th
level. If you also forgo the class features gained at 12th and 18th
levels, you gain an extra use of this feature per feature forgone.
Starmetal Application (Ex) 6th Level
You have a starwright’s kit containing tiny amounts of starmetal
you can use once per day to infuse a single item. After 10 minutes
of uninterrupted work, you grant the item the benefit from the
chosen starmetal for 24 hours, as described below. For siccatite,
choose cold (for a cold benefit) or hot (for a fire benefit).
- Abysium: Reduce the usage of all upgrades by 1 (to a minimum
usage of 1 for each upgrade).
- Djezet: The wearer gains a +2 bonus to caster level checks
to overcome spell resistance, which stacks with the bonus
provided by djezet-enhanced armor (Armory 66).
- Horacalcum: The wearer gains a +2 enhancement bonus to
saves against slow and effects that alter time.
- Inubrix: The wearer can move through solid objects up to 5
feet thick as if incorporeal.
- Noqual: The wearer gains spell resistance equal to 6 + your
- Siccatite: The wearer gains resistance to cold or fire equal to
your class level.
Hybrid and Technological Items
- Abysium: Reduce the item’s usage by 1 (minimum 1).
- Djezet: If the item is hybrid, its item level increases by 1. If
the item is a technological item, treat it as a hybrid item.
- Horacalcum: While the item is damaged, it
regains 1 Hit Point per minute.
- Noqual: The item gains a +4 enhancement
bonus to saving throws against magical
effects and spells.
- Siccatite: The item gains immunity to cold or fire.
- Abysium: The vehicle gains a +4 enhancement bonus
to saves against environmental effects. The vehicle’s
passengers gain environmental protections as if from armor
with an item level equal to your class level (Starfinder
Core Rulebook 196).
- Djezet: The vehicle gains an autopilot system with
a Piloting bonus equal to your level. A vehicle that
already has such a system gains a +4 enhancement
bonus to Piloting checks.
- Horacalcum: The vehicle’s speed increases by 50 feet, its full
speed by 100 feet, and its miles per hour by 10.
- Inubrix: The vehicle’s Piloting modifier increases by 4.
- Noqual: The vehicle gains a +4 enhancement bonus to saves
against magical effects and spells. The vehicle’s passengers
gain a +2 enhancement bonus to such saves.
- Siccatite: The vehicle gains immunity to cold or fire. The
vehicle’s passengers gain a +2 enhancement bonus to their
AC and saves against such effects.
- Abysium: The weapon functions as if it were made of
abysium. A weapon already made of abysium increases the
save DC of its sickened critical hit effect by 2.
- Horacalcum: The weapon functions as if it were made
of horacalcum. A weapon already made of horacalcum
increases the save DC of its staggered critical hit effect by 2.
- Noqual: The weapon functions as if it were made of made
of noqual. A weapon already made of noqual increases its
bonus to damage rolls by 2.
- Siccatite: The weapon functions as if it were made of cold
siccatite or hot siccatite. A weapon already
made from siccatite increases the cold
or fire damage dealt by one‑quarter
your class level.